Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Updates About.....

Relationship between us sisters are much more closer now a days... Maybe we all busy with our own life hence, there is less time to meet up and less quarrels that why things are getting better. If not its also because that we are growing up and getting more matured. Either way but im glad that the kinship ties between all of us are getting better! :)

Work as usual customers are as irritating as usual & as demanding as well. but got to know more colleagues but not as lonely as last time :o Do feel glad about it! :0 Just receive an email regarding my transfer to part- time morning, the timing as well as my off & rest days. They still need to confirm and most likly can only change to morning shift on 1st Jan. Hope can change earlier so that i can celebrate Christmas at home! But chances very slim... anyway guess can convert over is better than can't convert right! :)

Studies still trying my best to cope with it and just make my decision for my University program will be doing Double Degree Marketing and Accounting. So im still left with 3 subjects for bridging to complete than wait for school to start. Hope everything will go smoothly! MDIS Advance Dipoloma still left with 2 subjects to complete hope can get over and done with by January period! :0 Hope will get a chance to finish my final degree or at least the last semester at Perth! Keep my fingers x

Relationship with Dear at first have quite a lot of problems but thank to Rajes advice i do realise that im in the wrong as well. So im trying to sort of save the relationship but not giving up my hope of going to study overseas as well! Let see how strong is your love for me & my love for you! :) Didn't really celebrate his birthday this year that well as we both busy working and so many things happen... Hmmm... Should find a day to make up for it.... I try when im more organise with my things :0

All most everything is going rather smoothly expect for my own time management... Sleep too much and not much time to do things that should be done. Must make improve in this matter.... Gambate!!!!!!!

No comments: