Tuesday, December 05, 2006

*Tired*

Im so tired... been siiting for my briding paper almost every Wednesday night... feel so tired to sit for so many papers at one go.. Just want to take a break! In total i have to take 8 Subjects because my taking double degree in Marketing & Professional Accounting. Yes im a bit crazy but i simply just like both subjects so might as well make do it rather than having regrets in my life again.

This coming Wednesday have paper again but i want to talk to the school would like to take it next year instead... Too many Examinantion making me sick & crazy liao... Just no motivation expect for after finsih the paper will go Alley Bar relax & have to couple of drinks with my friends! That when i feel happy and myself! But my relax buddy when for an overseas trip will only be back on 20 Dec, hopefully do mis the crazy days that we spent together clubbing, shopping and studying. But we are both busy with our lifes so there is a need to move on but beautifully memories will always stay in our heart! :)

Feeling kind of upset busy working that i miss brandon's birthday celebration! That's on Sunday and Tuesday they going for dinner again but i can't go... so upset. Than Wednesday still have to hand up project for Marketing Management... So tired! I'm losing myself, patience and direction of what im suppose to do! Like they says im doing too many things at one time. Who to blame? Myself! But what to do? Age is catching up so must try my best to complete everything that i want to do as soon as possible right!? Gambate (think wrong spelling) but whatever still have to work hard! :0

By the way got a job interview on coming Thursday will consider whether to take up the job or not. Will keep you posted more on the job scope and mi aking up the job or not as its a full time job....

No comments: