Friday, November 24, 2006

Sick

Having this stupid unrine infection for many times this year... Arh... Just hope it will fully clear off very soon... Haiz... On mc again because of this... Don't know what is wrong with my body :( Been sick many times this year through especially with unrine and ear infection. Really have to take care of my own health! Saturday will go see Chinese Sinsh and drink the very bitter herbal tea to "tao yang" my body. * Yucks!!! Yucks!! *

The first time i drink their medicine i took hours to finsh! I behave like a smalll child in front of my parents and lyle... The smelll of the medicine just turn me off and make me have chill down my spine!! Imagine how bitter is this medicine! * Yucks!! Yucks!!* But for my own good health.... I will go see her... No matter how upset and unwilling I'm but.... I will still go.... :(

No comments: