Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Stay on...

My Operation Manager spoke to me on Monday asking me why do i resign? We chatted for quite a while and he mention something that by now after working for 1year plus, you should have realise that customers are like that. It is different when you talk to customer over the phone and when you meet them face to face, they behave better face to face than over the phone. Why? Because they do not wish that people will laugh at them saying they are insane when they scold you publicly. True this is so true! Everybody have a face to save & pride! You will feel embrass when there is a crowd looking at you right? He went on saying that next time when you meet up with people whom you don't know, they may not be willing to help you because they don't know you! It remind me of something which my Dad told me when i was in Sec 1. He told me that i can't always relay on other people to help me! I have to help myself to achieve what i want in Life. This is so true that i always remember in my heart even till now.

He went on saying that whatever line that i will be going to work in, in the future i will definately need to face with customers, dealers, vendors ect. Indirectly he said that this is a good trainning ground for me but he can't comment whether is this a suitable job for me though. Somehow from all his words, i feel that he really read me inside out. He do feel that in ceratin ways I'm quite navie in my thinking or the way i see things. I do feel that yes im very navie in many ways.... At least thinking that there are very nice people out there who are always nice to you as long as you are nice to them! But after working here i really feel that this is so not true! I feel so helplessly navie thinking that everything will be just find for many, many, many things....

Just do not want to be navie anymore, wanted to gain more exeperience and see more... want to be smarter and brighter... Don't wish to get bully anymore. How i wish it will be like that!? I had decided to stay on. Just hope there will be more that i can learn from all these irriating customers which will hopfully be good for my own future. No matter what i do have to thank my manger for talking me out of quitting. At least will stay on until before i get to go overseas for my studies. Hopefully ( keeping my fingers cross) x....

No comments: