Friday, November 17, 2006

Decision Had Been Make

Just make a decision which shocked most people. I had tender from my workplace. Finally feel that i don't deserve to get anymore scolding from customers and don't need to listen to anymore screaming and yelling over the phone anymore. But come to think about it, i do learn a lot of things from there though - a good place to train once person's patience, understanding and listening skills. There are nice colleagues around to work with as well. Basically, i hate and somehow love this place. I have to say as a part-time job the pay is good and i do learn things from there but just don't feel that its a place for me anymore. I had fulfill my own promise that is to quit after my contract end, which is in 24 Oct 2006. I'm slightly happy with my acomplishment but feeling a bit sad to leave as well..

After i quit than got to know that the government is going raise the stupid GST again! So this means i got no choice but to look for a job soon again. Wanted to rest for a while but seems like so difficult now! But lucky next year Chinese New Year don't need to spend money to buy clothes as i bought many dresses this month liao... Haha... Btw Dear will try to help you with the car when i find another job for now... so sorry for the time being now.

No comments: