Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hong Kong Trip

I really enjoy my Hong Kong Trip this time round been to places that i never been there before especially Disneyland!! I cant bear to leave the place as there are still many things that i had not play yet!!! I counted in total there are another 23 places cum games that i have not been too :( all the queue was so long! Just to talk photos with Disney characters took us an hour plus!! My dear was so hungry but because of me insisting to take finish all the pictures he didn't get to eat his dinner till 9plus! That's when we went back to Hong Kong Island- Central to meet my aunty for dinner & deserts!! My favourite of all & the thing i miss there is there desert!! Simply marvellous & have a wide variety to chose from & its sooooo much more better than Singapore deserts at the foodcourt! My dear finally fulfill his dream & get to enjoy the fireworks! He have been wanting to see since this year new year day! Hahaha... Can you imagine his face expression?! Just like a small kid see a house fill with toys & sweets!! Well for me, i get to sit my childhood dream... Which is the merry go round!! Yes!! :) But there are soooooooo many games there that i really wanted to play! In the end before we left, i told him i must come back here again & spend 1 whole day to play all the games there! My next plan just a maybe 4days 3nights trip to Hong Kong - 1 day for ocean park, 1 day for disneyland & 1 day for shopping!! :) Just dying & looking forward to it! Even ocean park i did not many to play much of the games and see most of the things there!!! Quite upset that's why i wan to go there again!! Hong Kong wait for me!!!

Although some unhappy things happen while we were there but like my auntie said " Tolerance" is the most important thing always bear this in mind and learn to see the good of others and stand in their point of view to think. It wil always help to make the situation better & save more for the future! Hmmm... Interesting experience that i have for this trip... really have to bear all these in mind!

My Dear plan is our next trip next year is to go Taiwan! But i told him i may not be working and may have no money to go for it :( He said if that's the case it will be a all paid for trip to there than!! Hahaha... I'm so happy but.... not very good asking people to pay for it... See how if im not quitting when my contract end i can save more money to go abroad not only Taiwan but Tokyo Disneyland?! Hmmm.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ehhh why only ur dear dear one. ur xiao mei leh........ ='( u leave me out....... =(

yong