Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Updates...

Mummy is up & well... I'm glad and happy to see that. Last Saturday we went on a family outing to Sentosa!! I'm happy that i can finally join in for gathering. The weather that day was very hot but it rain a bit in the evening time when we were waiting at the dolphin logoon. Angelique & me took a picture together with the pink dolphin!! I'm so happy & excitied about it! This is the first time I took picture with a dolpin and touch it up close & personal!! :)

Work sucks this whole week! I make a mistake at work but to some people its not a mistake but to some people its a terrible wrong mistake!! Really conisdering to stay on the job or not but... Its so hard now a days.... I really don't know what i should do... So stuck in between... Will think about it over the weekend while in Hong Kong! I'm going for 9 days really wan to enjoy and forget about those unhappy things that have been happening to me here!!!

I'm now at my bf place helping him set up his room and his linksys connection. We both don't know how to set it up and i decided to call the customer service hotline to help me out! At first the guy was very friendly and slowly he started to get piss & frustrated over the phone and keep saying that im not following instructions at all!! At the end of the coversation i scolded him saying that i find him very impolite and that I understand its hard to direct people over the phone as I, myself is working as customer service as well! I'm so piss off!! He is just lecturing me over the phone saying that he never ask me to do this why do i do it! I off my internet connection b4 i switch off his router & modem power it is wrong????!!! He scolded saying that he did not ask me to do that why can't i follow his instructions!

I can sense his unhappiness over the phone when i keep asking him to repeat himself!! He has no patience at all!! I feel so unhappy being treat like that!! If i can set it up myself i wont b calling you in the first place!! So just go through slowly! Don't show me your frustration!! Being one i know its hard but always have to keep your cool and be nice!! I'm having very mixed and upset feeling about how im being treated by customers!! A lousy week for me..... :~( I tear just now and my bf is so upset to see me like that... I'm glad and happy as long as he treat me well.

No comments: