Friday, July 21, 2006

Mummy is sick

My mom is sick! :( She just got back her medical report yesterday and its seems like she is having joint disorder, high cholesterol and she needs to go for MRI scan tomorrow to scan half of her face as they discover something in her bloodstream there. I'm so upset when i receive this msg when i was at work just now. Can help but having lots of thought in my mind..... I always tell my bf dat life is like this birth & death is all being pre-arranged this is something everybody has to go through don't be so stress & upset of your father & your dog moving on in this pharse of life.

But now my turn... I'm not stress but is upset with the thought that maybe she can't see me in my big day! Upset because i feel that i have not been a very filial daughter, have not start working to provide for the family and not spending enough time with her. I feel that i miss many parts of my life that is regreting what i should had done & wasting time on idot bfs who are not true and bad mouth my mum! He who cause me not being close and chatting with my mum much for many years! Just feel very sad why did i believe him more than my mum who carry me in her stomach for 10mths and the labour pain she had went through to deliever me!

Im upset she is sick... I pray hard that she get wells and keep my fingers cross that everything will be fine in tomorrow MRI scan! Will try to spend more time accompanying her rather than sleeping at home. Mummy get well soon you still have to see my big day, my kids, my grandkids, great grandkids and many many more!