Friday, July 07, 2006

Study or work?!

Haha... Yes... Exam is finally over!!! Yeah!! However i did not do very well for it though but im still happy exam is over than i can work, work, work and earn, earn, earn!! Yes can do more OT and relax!! Actually haven been thinking should i quit my stuides and come out to the society to work?! Now just working part time i can spend quite alot on my own doing things that every girls can do and not bother will i have enough cash to spend or not! Im soooooo happy and contented for the time being.

How?! Anybody has any suggestions whether should i

(a) continue my work & study
(b) just come out to the society to work
(c) complete all my uol 9 subjects at 1 go nx year & quit my job?

This thing have been going through my mind before the exam start cant really concentrate on my exam but im glad i have finish the papers!! Yes!! But still have lots of thinking to do..... To work or to study? Hmmm..... Suggestions pls....

1 comment:

kaden said...

i would suggest that you carry on with work and studies. Although it's pretty much hard work right now, but things will improve when you're finished with school. Don't give up now. I'm sure you can do it ;) but alternatively if you think you can afford to give up your job and do your studies full-time, it would be the best option. Full concentration. Some of us just don't have that luxury :P