Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Close Door & Stress at work

I have been closing my door to trsut people around me for quite sometime... Things is starting to get worst... I 'm behaving this way at work towards customer as well as colleague as well... My superior will always tell me that we give customer the benefits of doubts, i have the feeling that somehow they know that i don't really trust people at all. Hmmm... maybe its the way i says things and put customer request across to them as welll. Its been a very long time that my door have been close sometimes i wish that i could be that simple and naive again just like a baby life will be just so much more better and happier to continue with...

Been having this thought in my mind as welll... Work is rather not really very stressful however there are many things that had to be done for customer, keep forgetting to do things for customer than somemore today off... Think have to go back company before everybody else gets to work to settle thing for the customer if not will get complaint... This is making me stress as well... Been thinking should i stay on in this job or should i not? But well, pay is good earning extra income now... I'm kind of contradicting myself now... Haha...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info » »