Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Thank you buddy

My buddy at work is leaving on 10 June as she found herself a new job... I'm sad that she is leaving thought of leaving too as well, told my buddy that I thik I should leave as well telling her that my only friend here is you and there is no one else that i know. I'm not really very close to my buddy as well didn't really talk much because everybody is just so busy answering calls... we seldom communicate only through email that's all. However, I toally don't have friends here because when i was on training ground with my two other colleagues they left M1 halfway through training because their mum is upset that they reach home so late and scare that they don't have enough rest everyday. Furthermore, its their final year in poly their lectures don't wish that it will affect their studies and their chance of getting into the loccal University...

Sometimes i feel that im very jinx, when i just starting working not long my bf's dad past away than my training friend left halfway through and when i went back to M1 more and more of my colleagues left the job... Haiz... Being alone is already very boring and now left with no buddy soon... So sad... She is a nice person taught me lots of things advicing me that this is a good job earning good pay if i want to studies at the same time. Telling me how i should behave at work especially when handling tough customers i should keep my cool ect... Thanks buddy and thanks you for all your advice will bear them in mind! Thanks for your help at work really appreciate it! :)

No comments: