Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I misses...

I miss the time i spent in EU!
I miss S4L622!
I miss all my friends in S4L622!
I miss clubbing!
I miss going for my evening swims with my dear!
I miss days when im single!
I miss having funs after schools!
I miss my youngest sister, Tuan Yong!
I miss playing with my notis nephew!
I miss Redang!
I miss sun tanning!
I miss having enough hours of sleep!
I miss BLSS!
I miss my friends in BLSS!
I miss dancing in Dino dance school!
I miss yoga & pilates class in Dino Dance School!

I miss sleeping early!
I miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss, miss having fun & being myself! Especially making noise at home when everybody is soooooooooo quiet!!
I badly miss all these things!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miSS u too!!!!! hahahahahaha =)
I wanna go redang too!!!!!! ehh i wanna learn canoeing when i go back sg. wanna join? u get to suntan! WAhahaha. I miss the boys too.. sob sob.. =(

Rachele said...

=) miss you too... hmmm... wld love to but than have to work & study see how lor. Anyway ur sis me noe hw to canoe... haha :p Chat when you are back! =)