Friday, April 21, 2006

S4L622(T)

I justed complete a course recently, this course make a difference in my life... Make me wanting to achieve all my dreams & goals! Make me realise that other than the grey, dark & very ugly side of these socities there are still people put there who look upon me as a friend, as a sister... I feel so touched by them!! I finally come to terms that its true that im still studying at this age & trying to search for what i want to do in life now rather than have to start all over again & do it when im 40 or even when im 50, isn't it stupid? I love the time i spend at this course the games we played, the bond that i have built with my classmates who are sooooo much more younger than me!

They brought laughter into my life and cheer & encourage me on! Maybe to me it seems like a very long time i gain all these support from my friends including from my family! "Friends" who will only ask you out when you need to pay for their wedding dinner or even house warming! "Friends" for many years who ask another friend to leave you alone just because your relationship problems are very complicated?!! "Friend" for many years when put you down cause she is facing problems in her own life but still want to look good & tell everybody else your secrets! "Friends" these are the kinds of friends that i met with that i very sincerely want to be their friends but all i get in return is this kind of treatment!

I can't says that everybody there is very sincere to be my friends but the whole 9weeks there have make a difference in my life! I miss the times we spend together & all the dance & hugs we have! I wish all of them good luck in whatever they do & hope they will achieve what they wan to achieve in life! Do hope that we will still be friends & keep in touch! :) S4L622(T) Rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love all of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey!!!haha
yay!! i love S4L622 too!!!!haha ROCK ON k!!!