Friday, April 07, 2006

Marriage

Many aunties, uncles, freinds & famliy members have been asking me when mi deciding to marry my bf? Im feel so tired to answer this question & my dad says within this 1 to 2years i should settle down with him. The problem is i know he is a nice guy & everybody agrees with it but im not ready for all these especially when being just dating now we have so many differences & different goals in life furthermore, both our career have not been established yet. At a program that i went to recently, all of them are teenages so im very much older than them still remember that a girlfriend & guysfriend that i know there was asking me how come i still don't want to get married is it because that nobody wants me? Haha... I was thinking in my heart what is wrong with getting maried at a late age & its so typical of Singaporean people & their thinking.... Omg. I just pulled one of my friend into the picture & jokingly says that he is my bf & he haven propsed to me yet that's why & kept laughing....

The truth is im not in a hurry to get marry & im very sick & tired with everybody thinking that if at my age i can't get marry it means that nobody wants me... How about you guys think in this way my expectation is too high that nobody cant meet my requirement even my current bf now? Frankly speaking i know he is a great guy & if i lose him i won't be able to find another guy like him. But the truth is now i want to settle all my dreams even to the expense of losing my current bf now. Maybe you will feel that im selfish & never care for his feeling like he always said to me but i don't want to live in regrets neither do i want to blame him or get my children to settle my dreams for me. I have so many things that i want to do & try in this life. Or to say marriage is not an important chapter now in my life like how it use to be. I can only live this life once & only at this age once you never know when will you be living this world i rather be happily leaving this world rather than die of regret one day. So for all the curious people out there nope i will not be getting married for the time being untill i settle all my dreams.... Sorry for the disappointment.

No comments: