Wednesday, April 26, 2006

Disappointed

On Tuesday meet up my friend, Nick for lunch at his workplace after lunch I went to his office for an interview with regards to my experience at Mindchamps. He helped me to arrange the interview as agreed, actually i thought that he had forgotten about it well I'm certainly glad & happy that is helping me to achieve my dreams! Thanks you Nick! :) But I feel that i did not do my part well in the interview... I'm very disappointed with my performance there. Its soooo funny to be interview about your experience its not as if that I so kind of famous person, I'm just a small prawn but was there to shared my experience about this course! I did bot shared as much of my experience there as compared to my friends who i talk & encouraging them to take up this course! Nick heard about my whole experience with thie course that's when he suggest that i shared my exprience with Mindchamps but it turn out to be such a disappointment :( Didn't know what to tell them & where to start telling them, its just so weird like is no promting of questions i simply jsut don't know where i should start saying everything... Anyway yes im disappointed & very baffle....

2nd disappointment of the day happen shortly after i start work, this customer is somebody that all of the customer service hate as he is ver unreasonable & demanding person who thinks that he is our VIP or even the President of Spore! Just because of him i spent an hour plus to help him to settle his stuff which he is just so idot! When I wan to put him on hold to help him chcek out his acoount he will be ask how long do you want to put me on hold, the system is just in front of you read the system carefully, Don't bluff me, Things that you all promise to help me do must do it, I'm not so free to always call in to chcek on my account, I still have to work & keep calling in will affect my work, I told your manager to get somebody to help look after my account so that i don't have to keep calling in & enquiry about it and everytime i call in i will be speaking to different person, If you don't help me settle my account i will dsiturb you till you can't off work! All these are what he said to me! I'm so angry with him whatever i tell him he won't listen & thinks that im bluffing him! Keep trying to explain the whole thing to him he just won't listen & says that im affecting his work! In the end, I'm so furious that i told him off you are disturbing my work now as well! He was shock with what i said & kept slient for a while after that continue with his nonsence again and when i finally manage & about to hung up the call he will ask what are the things im going to do to him as if im reporting to my boss of what im going to do! I can't put down the phone & everybody knows im very furious with him as my face have turn red! My colleague help me to listen & than finally i manage to put down the call! From the remraks by others cso all of them felt like killing him over the phone as he jsut trying to mentally stress us to death! I'm disppointed with myself for blowing up at him as this show that I'm not professional at all but still i feel like killing him... haha..

3rd disappoined is with a soft spoken lady who all in who sound very kind over the phone but omg... never read a book by its cover! This is so true, complain to me that our service is very poor and bad, i don't really agree that our service is very good but she is also very unreasonable, impatience & demanding person as well! She want to Permanently disconnect her line says that she went to the M1 customer service centre to request but how come line is still activate. Did a check told her the remarks that was written inside there than says that our internal corporation is very bad! Advice that there are so many different department in M1 we all handel different stuffs but she still don't want to listen at all jsut insisted her way thinking that she is right and want me to help her terminate her line. Told her i need to transfer her call to the termination department to have the line terminated she insisted that i do it for her says that don't want to explain the whole story again & keep grumbling and throwing her temper at me! In the end after trying my best to be very nice & polite to explain things to her I raised my voice abit and tell her firmly that I'm not able to do it if you want than I would have to transfer you call! That's when she finally stop her grumble & allow me to transfer the call.

I truly disappointed with my performance for the whole day but what can i do.... I tried my best if still not up to the standard of my Team Manager & my provision have to be extended again so be it.... At least I know i did try my best to be patience & nice to my customer.

No comments: