Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Work

Have been working in the morning shift for close to a month now, as my usual character i will do my work and bo chap every other things --> all the politics, all the team managers ect... But seems like kind of diffcult.

I was studying today at my desk when my colleague sitting next to me all of the sudden ask me not to study and be careful if i do want to study. Than i ask him why can't i study since there is no calls and I'm not answering any calls now. He said cannot just be careful that why we need a mirror at our desk, so that we can check our back. When we are eating at our desk or even reading out books and not the computer. Than i siad why don't we email each other to chat it will be easier than talking now. To my surprise! He said that's even worst! They can check our mails! Omg! I can't believe what i hear!

My conclusion to my colleague is im going to stay out of all these kind of politics , just do my job & get them done that all. AS for my gossiping team leaders, i can't be bother about them as well. Life is going to be tough there but im sure there are many colleagues who will prefer this way of working and staying out of trouble. Hopfully i can leave the company soon and purse my dreams before i really start to regret... I can't be bother how you going to be a different person with the morning shift staffs and my old shift staffs. But i do find that its rather bias of you...

I will just stay the way i used to be.. less trouble & getting myself involve in unnecessary stress as well... Do kinna of regret changing shift bt its for the better of myself... * Trying to be positive about this matter *

No comments: